OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
As an ISO 27001 certified company, Interforce handles personal data consciously and carefully. You can read how we do this in this Privacy Statement.
Interforce Networks BV (Chamber of Commerce 28084412) is the so-called controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that Interforce decides which personal data will be processed, for what purpose and in what way. Interforce is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR and in a proper and careful manner.
Interforce processes personal data within the meaning of Article 4 (1) of the GDPR. Personal data is all data that can provide information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
Interforce uses this information
Depending on the services and functionalities that you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
- company details
- phone number, address and email address
- date of birth and age
- username and login details
- IBAN bank details
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a forum post or a message in the contact form
- information for job applications such as education level and work experience.
- technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behavior on our websites
Cookies are small text files or pixels that are placed when you visit a website. They ensure that the site functions optimally and collect data to make the information displayed as relevant as possible.
We use a number of cookies, with different properties:
- Functional cookies promote user-friendliness. For example, this means that selections are remembered and you do not have to log in every time. We use functional cookies.
- With Monitoring or analytical cookies we can map the (visiting) behavior anonymously and adjust our services accordingly. This way we can serve you even better as a (potential) guest. We use monitoring cookies from Google Analytics, Leadinfo and Salesfeed.
Social media: cookies can also be placed for a connection to social media. Read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, en LinkedIn(which can change regularly) to see how they process your personal data.
Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn are affiliated with it Privacy Shield-programma which means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Basis of processing
Interforce must be able to base the use of your personal data on one of the bases from Article 6 of the GDPR.
In this case, the following basis (s) applies:
- Permission of the person concerned.
- The data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement.
- The data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- The data processing is necessary for the promotion of the legitimate interests.
We process your data for one or more of the following purposes (also depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- to perform an agreement you have entered into with us.
- for our financial administration and tax returns.
- to use all functionalities and services on the websites.
- to process your order and to inform you about its progress.
- to process subscriptions for newsletters or other services.
- to process job applications.
- to process questions or complaints.
- to improve our websites.
Security of personal data
The GDPR obliges Interforce to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of personal data or unlawful processing. We have an information security policy for this. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data and that security measures are regularly checked.
The measures taken are:
- encryption of data.
- sending (personal) data via a secure connection.
- storage and hosting by an ISO 27001 certified hosting party.
- processing agreements have been concluded with all sub-processors obliging them to comply with the GDPR.
- processing only within the EU or by parties outside it that apply an equal level of protection.
These measures are in line with applicable privacy and information security legislation. However, 100% security cannot be guaranteed for any website. Interforce cannot therefore be held responsible or liable for unauthorized, unauthorized or unwanted access to the personal data that is beyond our control.
With whom are personal data shared?
We only pass on the information you provide to third parties if this is necessary to answer your question or complaint, or for the delivery or maintenance of the products or services you have ordered. These third parties can be, for example, group companies, IT and Telecom providers, postal and mailing companies, banks and companies that perform payment services such as IDEAL, accountants and lawyers or lawyers.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed, and that these third parties comply with the GDPR.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted. For example, it is possible for the police to request data from us in the context of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
At your request, we will provide a list of the third parties with whom your data will be shared.
Retention period of personal data
Interforce does not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing.
Interforce therefore stores your data for three years by default. When the maximum legal retention period is shorter, for example for cover letters, we use that shorter period. During this time it may still be necessary for Interforce to have this information, for example to contact you. When permitted or required by law, for example for tax purposes, data can be kept longer.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data and the right to ask us to change, transfer or delete your data.
If you want to know which of your personal data we process, you can submit a written request for access. Interforce will deal with your request within a reasonable period of time.
You can send your written requests to:
Interforce Networks BV
Frankrijklaan 6, 2391 PX Hazerswoude-Dorp
Or by email to email@example.com
To prevent misuse, we can ask for adequate identification by sending a copy of a valid ID. Do not forget to shield the citizen service number and passport photo on the copy.
Modification of this statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.